Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hellos to Readers From Around the World

I used to have a rolling thingie on my blog that showed where people were from who visited.  I got rid of that.  But because I missed Bonnie's Love our Lurkers day due to vanilla life obligations, I decided to welcome all the readers from around the world who take the time time read our blogs about this thing we do.  This list is not all inclusive, so if I missed your country - welcome anyway!
Australia - welcome!
   Canada - welcome & bienvenue!
      France - bienvenue!
         Germany - wilkommen!
            Great Britain - welcome!
                Holland - welkom!
                  Ireland - welcome!
                      Israel -     !ברוכים הבאים
                             Netherlands - valkommen!
                                 New Zealand - welcome!
                                    Norway - velkommen!
                                       Poland - witamy!
                                          South Africa - welcome!
                                              Spain - recepcion!
                                                   United Kingdom - welcome!
                                                       United States -welcome!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to welcome your visitors. Thank you and merci!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hermione.
    Thanks, Jean.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Bottom Tales. I have travelled to all those different countries, that you mentioned. In fact I have set foot in 142 international lands in my lifetime, including India, China, Japan, Outer Mongolia, Brazil, South Africa, I found them just like spanking spanking a naughty woman's bare bottom, most fascinating, and voluptously beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sixofthebest:
    Wow! 142 countries. All I can say is, "wow". How cool is that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, LR quiet a feat, and quiet an accomplishment, visiting all those beautiful international lands. But I would have loved also to say I spanked a naughty lady in all these wonderful lands, but that alas, would only be a dream. For I am certain each, and every one of those countries, do have naughty ladies, who need a good spanking on their voluptous bare bottoms.

    ReplyDelete