Thursday, April 29, 2010

Party Post


Life has been so hectic, I have not been able to write about the last two parties I have attended. I hope to write in more detail at some point. But my vanilla life is so crazy, it will probably be a few months before I can give details.

The Boardwalk Badness Party was awesome. I was able to meet up with old friends and make new ones...Jean, Coach Tanner, Miranda, Jules, Jersey John, Mike, Lilbrat, Sarah Rocks, Ginger, Zed, Richard Windsor, Amber, Pixie, Alona, LilyAnna, Rad, and David Pierson. Details to follow when my vanilla life slows down. Coach Tanner, Mike, Miranda and Jules did a wonderful job.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, you have a very nice spanking blog here. I have a BDSM Blog. With spanking and BDSM related pics. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs. Tell me

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete