Friday, March 26, 2010

Phrases


There are some phrases that just make me shudder, knowing trouble is on the way. Some of them are:

"Young lady..."
"Come here"
"What did you just say??"
"Bend over my knee."
"You are getting a spanking."
"We are going to have a chat."
"We'll discuss that later."

I also hate the "You are in so much trouble." look.

Luckily, (or very occasionally, not so luckily?) I don't have anyone who spanks me on a regular basis, or even a semi-regular basis - so I have a little leeway to do some fun things that I would not otherwise do if I knew there would be trouble brewing (not even necessarily a spanking - lines, being scolded, corner time, even just knowing I disappointed someone - stuff like that can work for me too.)

How about you guys? Are there any phrases that make your ears perk up and your stomach sink?

3 comments:

  1. One I always like using is: "Go and wait upstairs..."

    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abel1234: I'm thinking I wouldn't like that one either, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. From me you would here these dreaded words, "Six of the best my dear, and I mean six of the very best, with the cane on your bare bottom, after I have taken down your knickers. Now stand in the corner, my dear, displaying humiliatingly your knickers to my eyes."

    ReplyDelete