Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday Party News



Here are some tidbits about some of the things I enjoyed about the spanking party the other weekend. I'll write another post about specifics soon. Just lots of things going on and no time to write.

* mostly, I enjoyed the friendship and comraderie that I seem to find best in spanko friends

* winning against a top who wanted me to say "Please" before he'd let me up from a spanking :P

* having a spanking birthday party with another spanko, with a room full of spankos there to share the moment. Made for lots of spankings for everyone, all the way around. Even if I was spanked for BOTH birthdays. (Isn't there an SSU rule against that??)

* spanking games of various types

* meeting new friends and seeing old ones - some LITERALLY old ;)

* texting while driving ... I mean, texting while being spanked

* ending the party with a nice, long, relaxing birthday spanking before the long ride home

* eating more than anyone should eat in one weekend

* watching a total newbie come out of her shell more and more and realize what a total spanko she really was

* getting to meet the real Sponge Bob and Sponge Bobbette

* finally meeting a couple of cool spankees I've talked with online with but never met

* meeting the famous Kat the Brat. She is cute as a button and has a name that fits her :)

*being otk with my bare butt in the air when someone OPENS the door to housekeeping. They told her now was not a good time.

*experiencing a cane again, (it's been a long time and most likely will be a long time again - God I hate sting, lol. Thank goodness it wasn't a switching, lol.) and experiencing an aluminum paddle for the first and ONLY time (once in a lifetime is enough.)

Those are just a few of the many things that went on that weekend. Nice fun and nice to hang out with other spankos.

No comments:

Post a Comment