Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cookie and Thomas

Been crazy busy and haven't posted much yet. Sorry. I believe I will highlight fun things about the people I have met in several posts.

Today's post will be about meeting Thomas and Cookie.

I had heard about Thomas and Cookie, but had never met them. They came Friday night after a long drive and not being sure if they were 5 minutes away or 2 1/2 hours away. One of the more elderly members of their car crew was having trouble telling exactly where they were.

Highlights of meeting Thomas and Cookie were of Cookie getting her spanking with the spongebob paddle. Thomas got to wear earrings as well. He also does a lovely job of painting fingernails. Someone also has "selective hearing". He had trouble HEARING the word, "please", even though someone from ACROSS the room HEARD IT.... Maybe a Christmas present of an ear wax removal system??? :D

Cookie got spanked lots and lots...and lots and lots. I think she might have been taking brat lessons from the other brats in attendance  :D. All of them are pretty good at it! Wish I could be that good... but never will be :)

It was very nice meeting them.

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time as well it was very nice meeting you. Putting the stickers on the Tops was fun but why would you think of doing something like that to those poor outnumbered guys. LOL.

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete