Monday, October 3, 2011

10 Days and Counting!

My computer has died and I am on a vanilla computer.  Thus, no pics!

I am looking forward to the final party of the year with some friends, most of whom are also vanilla friends.  Vanilla life has been kicking ass over here and I've not had much time to breathe, much less post.  The preparty banter is just not happening this time and sometimes I get a jiggle in my brain that this might cause me to be more of a wall flower than normal.  But I know many (most) of these people in a vanilla since, and hope to welcome some more in my (our) vanilla life(ves).  We are looking forward to all the good fun, good play, good food and just spending time with normal, fun, down to earth spanko friends!

Rump Roaster and I are totally pumped to be coming and are now counting the hours instead of the days :)

Georgia, here we come!  We are looking forward to seeing you all :)

1 comment:

  1. We have got an AWESOME group of people coming this year!! We are so excited!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete