Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Spankings

Spring is in the air.  The flowers are blooming.  Birds are chirping.  Weather is warming.  I love spring!  Makes me look forward to the rest of the year.  This year, I am totally looking forward to going to Boardwalk Badness with a good friend, seeing old friends, making new ones.  Boardwalk Badness was great last year and I am sure this year won't disappoint either.  I am also looking forward to some other spanking events. My vanilla life is doing great at the moment.   It also looks like once in a lifetime events are looking possible in vanilla land too.  I am totally psyched for 2011 to be a great year!  Woot woot!

Is anyone else's year looking good?  Hope so!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Yes, I am excited for this year too, and for more reasons than just spanking parties! (I think we will be making a blog entry soon regarding some BIG news!)

    Can't wait to see you in April!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah. Looking forward to seeing you too. What's the big news??!

    ReplyDelete